By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=M_James]M James
As somebody in the legal profession you might be quite happy in your job, or maybe you’re looking for another role, perhaps in a different location, or even in a different area of the law.
Here are some of the ways that you can find a legal job.
1. Your practice might be recruiting, or perhaps you might want to let your superiors know that you’d be keen on progressing your career and would like to be considered for any appropriate roles that might come up.
2. You might want to see if any of the local or national solicitors you know have any positions available. Perhaps you work on a street that has many firms of solicitors on, or maybe you know people who work at other practices.
3. Local papers can be invaluable when job hunting. If you don’ want to have to move to a different town, then the local paper can help you keep your focus on jobs near where you live.
4. Some of the national newspapers have a recruitment or law section, and you might the right legal job there. Even though there could be lots of competition, or few jobs that appeal to you, you could get lucky.
5. It’s a good idea to ask friends and family to keep their ears to the ground for you. You might have friends in the recruitment or legal professions, or know people who often use solicitors. The more people you ask, and that know you’re looking for a new legal job, the more chance you have of finding a suitable position.
6. Solicitors’ websites are invaluable when you’re looking for a new role. Perhaps you’re currently scouring the websites of solicitors in your city, to see if they have anything that you could do.
7. It might be that you want to apply for each and every job you see, or maybe you’ll just apply on spec to some of the bigger law firms in the country. Perhaps you know exactly what you want to do, where you want to do it, and for which practice.
8. Legal news and opinions websites sometimes carry adverts for law firms that are recruiting, and you might find something useful there. You might also learn about practices that are growing, and hiring, or that are offering additional services, and so will need more solicitors.
9. A recruitment website can take the hard work out of finding a job, by searching your specified locations, and salary expectations.
10. A specialised legal recruitment website will filter out all the unsuitable roles, and will only deal with law jobs. This means that you’re not having to wade through each and every job that mentions law, or legal, or solicitor. You can be sure that the jobs posted here will be accurate and up to date, and that the recruiter is looking for somebody with your skills and experience, and can help you to further your career.
Now you know where you can find the solicitors positions and legal executive jobs you’re looking for, isn’t it time that you applied for a new job in the legal profession?
If you’re looking for a [http://www.comparelegaljobs.com/]Legal Recruitment website with a difference, then why not try Compare Legal Jobs? With many [http://www.comparelegaljobs.com/jobs/legal-executives-jobs/VacancyTypeIDs/31/]Legal Executive Jobs, solicitors and barristers roles all over the country, you’re bound to be able to find what you’re looking for.
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?How-to-Find-Your-Next-Legal-Job&id=4613637] How to Find Your Next Legal Job
at Farmers Insurance. We are looking for a results-driven Attorney for our Branch Legal Office in Santa Rosa, CA. This … and an annual performance based incentive program. As an Attorney for Farmers Insurance, you will be responsible for:…
Attorney jobs jobs | Simply Hired
Details: Aspen Staffing Services is now Express Employment Professionals (Downtown) Columbus, Ohio. Same location, same great staff, but more resources and tools to help you land a great position….. Legal Secretary – Employee Benefits – Direct HireDowntown firm seeks experienced individual to work with their employee benefits group. Candidates must enjoy and have experience working with complex legal documents. This is a fast paced environment. Candidates with exceptional computer skills are encouraged to apply. Salary up to 52K depending on qualifications. Legal Secretary – Transactional Real EstateGreat downtown law firm seeking legal secretary that has Real Estate and Corporate (transactional) experience. Candidate should be familiar with and have worked on the following documents: title commitments, leases, buy/sell agreements, surveys, mortgages, promissory notes, and closing binders. Successful candidate will also have great document processing skills–especially red-lining and styles!Paralegal/ Legal Assistant – Temp to HireBusy law firm seeks engergetic candidate to assist in their PI/Med Mal practice. Good skills, solid work history and prior legal experience necessary.Part-Time, Evening Legal SecretaryGreat downtown law firms seeks legal secretary to work part-time evenings in litigation pratice group. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years legal experience and type above 60 wpm. Paralegals – Direct Hire Downtown firm looking to hire experienced Corporate Law and Litigation Paralegal. Candidate must have certification from ABA approved school and a mimimum of 5-7 yrs experience.Legal Secretary – Estate Planning / Probate – Direct HireProminent firm in Downtown Columbus seeks to hire individual with experience working with wills and trust and administration of probate estates (after death). Candidate should be able to type 65 wpm and have a minimum of 3 years legal experience in specified area of law. Go to www.DTColumbusoh.ExpressPros.com to submit an on-line application or you can submit your resume to .
Latest CareerBuilder Jobs: Legal Admin, US – 30 mile radius